50 Shades of Green: Building a Profitable Solo or Small Firm Practice (MCLE Credit Extended to 10/29/2021)Date: 10/30/2015
Topic: Practice Management
Credit:4.5 - PS; 1.0 - ETH
OSB CLE Event ID: 28828
Program Materials: Download Program Materials
- Meeting the challenges of a changing legal world
- Marketing and business development
- Business planning 101
- The new equation for lawyer happiness
- Getting the right things done
- Increase your profits by spending wisely
- Legal ethics - technology in law practice
HOW TO ORDER OR REGISTER
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not establish, report, or create the standard of care for attorneys in Oregon, nor does it represent a complete analysis of the topics presented. Readers should conduct their own appropriate legal research. The information presented does not represent legal advice. This information may not be republished, sold, or used in any other form without the written consent of the Oregon State Bar Professional Liability Fund except that permission is granted for Oregon lawyers to use and modify these materials in their own practices.
© 2020 OSB Professional Liability Fund.