Calendaring and Docketing (MCLE Credit Extended to 10/5/2021)Date: 10/06/2015
Topic: Practice Management
Credit:1.0 - PS
OSB CLE Event ID: 28139
Program Materials: Download Program Materials
Presenters: Hong Dao and Sheila Blackford, PLF practice management advisors.
- Types of calendaring systems
- Dates and events that should be calendared
- Features of an effective calendaring system
- How to calculate deadline dates, set reminders, and create follow-up dates
- Rules-based deadline services
- How to set up and use a tickler system
HOW TO ORDER OR REGISTER
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not establish, report, or create the standard of care for attorneys in Oregon, nor does it represent a complete analysis of the topics presented. Readers should conduct their own appropriate legal research. The information presented does not represent legal advice. This information may not be republished, sold, or used in any other form without the written consent of the Oregon State Bar Professional Liability Fund except that permission is granted for Oregon lawyers to use and modify these materials in their own practices.
© 2020 OSB Professional Liability Fund.