PublicationsFor more information about publications available from the Professional Liability Fund, click on the tabs below.
Law Practice TodayLaw Practice Today is a monthly digital publication bringing you the most current information and trends in the legal industry by delivering anecdotes from professionals in the field of law. It is published by the American Bar Association (ABA) Law Practice Management Division and syndicated by the Professional Liability Fund for Oregon practitioners.
- Cybersecurity for Attorneys: Addressing the Legal and Ethical Duties - Read Article »
- Keep Your Mouth Shut! - Read Article »
- Maintaining Ethical Boundaries on the Gray Web of Marketing - Read Article »
- Building Your Leadership Super Powers - Read Article »
- How to Build Resilient Law Firm Leadership - Read Article »
- Is the Billable Hour Impacting Our Mental Health? - Read Article »
- Back to Basics - Read Article »
- Elimination of Bias? Impossible. - Read Article »
- The High Price of Perfectionism - Read Article »
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not establish, report, or create the standard of care for attorneys in Oregon, nor does it represent a complete analysis of the topics presented. Readers should conduct their own appropriate legal research. The information presented does not represent legal advice. This information may not be republished, sold, or used in any other form without the written consent of the Oregon State Bar Professional Liability Fund except that permission is granted for Oregon lawyers to use and modify these materials in their own practices.
© 2019 OSB Professional Liability Fund.