This CLE will cover the following topics:
• Choice of entity for various sizes of firms;
• Issues related to changing form of entity;
• Operating or partnership agreement: what should be included;
• Adding employees: how entity affects hiring employees, compensation,
benefits, deductions, taxes, etc;
• Adding a partner/shareholder: how entity affects compensation,
authority allocation, and other issues;
• Partners/owners leaving; and
• End game options: dissolution, sale, and merger.
The speakers for this presentation are:
Jay Richardson, Buckley Law PC, and Scott Schnuck, AltusLaw LLC.
MCLE Credit extended to 12/1/22.