If you believe you have a malpractice claim against an Oregon State Bar member, you may call the PLF at 503.639.6911 or complete the online form linked below. If you contact us by phone, the receptionist will provide you information on how to initiate a claim. If you use the online form, the information will be sent to you by email.  

Please note: There may be legal time deadlines related to the information you report. If you have questions about the deadlines that apply to your case, you should contact an attorney. 

The PLF does not handle disciplinary complaints or other claims that should be directed to the Oregon State Bar.  If you believe you have a complaint that should be handled by the Oregon State Bar, please call the OSB at 503.620.0222.

Request Information About How to Report a Claim »