Success in law practice goes beyond legal acumen; it requires the right tools and effective office systems and procedures as its foundation. When considering improvements to your law firm, it can be difficult knowing where to begin. It’s easy to get swept up in the whirlwind of a persuasive salesperson or the rave reviews of enthusiastic colleagues. This CLE is designed to guide you in assessing your office needs and fortifying your firm's foundation with the latest legal technology insights.
Please join PLF Practice Management Attorneys Rachel Edwards and Kalia Walker for an in-person CLE on Thursday, March 7, 2024, from 9:00 t0 10:30 a.m. at The Tillamook Inn -located at 2515 Main N., Tillamook, Oregon 97141. The PMAs will discuss the following:
- Accurately calculating deadlines
- Assessing office system efficiency with process mapping
- Improving team and client communication using collaboration tools
- Creating document templates and working with various automation software
- Managing document storage and backup using various tools to protect client data
- Navigating generative artificial intelligence programs such as ChatGPT
After the presentation, you will have an opportunity to meet with a practice management attorney to ask specific questions about your own practice. These one-on-one sessions are a great tool to assess your firm’s unique needs and receive targeted advice to enhance your practice. To make an appointment, please contact DeAnna Shields at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This seminar has been approved for 1.5 Practical Skills MCLE credits.
Fee: $15 – includes breakfast
Registration deadline: Noon, March 1, 2024