Law Practice TodayLaw Practice Today is a monthly digital publication bringing you the most current information and trends in the legal industry by delivering anecdotes from professionals in the field of law. It is published by the American Bar Association (ABA) Law Practice Management Division and syndicated by the Professional Liability Fund for Oregon practitioners.
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not establish, report, or create the standard of care for attorneys in Oregon, nor does it represent a complete analysis of the topics presented. Readers should conduct their own appropriate legal research. The information presented does not represent legal advice. This information may not be republished, sold, or used in any other form without the written consent of the Oregon State Bar Professional Liability Fund except that permission is granted for Oregon lawyers to use and modify these materials in their own practices.
© 2020 OSB Professional Liability Fund.
The Attorney Well-Being Issue | January 2021
- Emerging State Bench and Bar Resources for Attorney Well-Being - Read Article »
- The Lawyer in Wet Pajamas - Read Article »
- The Power of Empathy - Read Article »
The Ethics Issue | November 2020
- Cybersecurity for Attorneys: The Ethics of Incident Response - Read Article »
- Ethical Implications When Outsourcing Legal Work - Read Article »
- IOLTA Accounts - Ignorance Is Potential Discipline - Read Article »
The Pro Bono & Public Service Issue | October 2020
- A Case for Centralized Pro Bono - Read Article »
- The Need for a Nonprofit Innovation Revolution - Read Article »
- Ten Secrets to Making Pro Bono Profitable - Read Article »