The ABA offers resources, discounts, and services, including books authored and co-authored by PLF Practice Management Attorney Sheila M. Blackford, as well as selected archived issues of Law Practice Today.” If you would like to access the PLF’s resources, use the navigation bar of this website to view the PRACTICE MANAGEMENT menu, or view our CLEs.
Law Practice TodayLaw Practice Today is a monthly digital publication bringing you the most current information and trends in the legal industry by delivering anecdotes from professionals in the field of law. It is published by the American Bar Association (ABA) Law Practice Management Division and syndicated by the Professional Liability Fund for Oregon practitioners.
- Balancing on One Foot: Practical Tips for Solos - Read Article »
- How to Get Business Online in 2020 - Read Article »
- How to Perform Online Legal Research Without Spending a Dime - Read Article »
- Managing the Multigenerational Law Firm - Read Article »
- Retirement Plans for Solo and Small Law Firms - Read Article »
- Use Succession Planning as a Risk Management Tool - Read Article »
- The Expert in the Room: It's You - Read Article »
- How to Be an Ally to Women in Law - Read Article »
- Surviving the Pandemic: Seven Ways to Create a Culture of Belonging - Read Article »
This material is provided for informational purposes only and does not establish, report, or create the standard of care for attorneys in Oregon, nor does it represent a complete analysis of the topics presented. Readers should conduct their own appropriate legal research. The information presented does not represent legal advice. This information may not be republished, sold, or used in any other form without the written consent of the Oregon State Bar Professional Liability Fund except that permission is granted for Oregon lawyers to use and modify these materials in their own practices.
© 2020 OSB Professional Liability Fund.